Monday, July 26, 2010

Covenanters up

Just finished a box of Scottish Covenanters for ECW, this includes a block of 16 pike with command and two sleeves of 12 muskets each. I like them a lot:



Also a frame gun with crew:


And a nice model of King Charles to lead my Royalists:


The painting goes well, but the project lacks a bit of focus since I don't have a goal in mind, and none of my mates are painting ECW. It's a "one of these days" project.

However, Kevin is starting a WHFB 8th edition project, so I ordered the book, coaxed two other friends into doing the same, and negotiated the purchase of an Empire army (shh!!! don't tell the missus!!!). Quite excited to start this in a week or so. In the meantime... not sure what to do next...

1 comment:

  1. Dave,

    I'm closing in on a starting level of 1250 points. I just need to finish my temple guard and a stegadon. Don't know how long that will take me, but I'm going to guess a few short weeks...and I'll be ready.

    Kevin.

    ReplyDelete