Monday, April 24, 2017

10mm WW2, ECW and 28mm medievals

All over the place this week -starting with a 1/144 Zvezda I-16 Soviet fighter I picked up at the local hobby store for air support for BattleGroup Kursk games:


Then I dabbled a bit with airbrush to repaint an old minifigs Matilda II model - may have been one of the first WW2 minis I ever painted. Used blue-tak masking to get the camo scheme - worked quite nicely. Below is the result (left on the base) beside a second Matilda painted > 10 years ago.



Then I did a couple more regiments of 10mm Parliament pike and shot bases:




And finally a unit of mercenary late medieval crossbowmen from Perry and a few spare Old Glory crossbowmen to fill out some units for a HYW project that is getting close to making it to the table. 




No comments:

Post a Comment