Thursday, August 15, 2019

Warlord Games Successor Starter Army complete

I managed to finish off my Successor army over the past couple of weeks. Here we have the lovely elephant, another horde of phalangists, Companion cavlary and some leftover Persian horse archers who will do for Dahae/Scythian types. I think the Persians are A&A? Got them in a mixed lot a few years back. The starter kit was very good value with nice models. I am planning this for Kings of War.






And also a few more bits for my Late War FOW army - a couple of kitty-cats and a troop of Wespe mobile artillery.




5 comments:

  1. Successors look great, Dave!

    I have piles and piles of old Rafm Successor miniatures - enough to do all six or seven required for a DBA successor campaign. It might be a retirement project, though... Too many other things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see successors coming together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everybody! Looking forward to seeing how the successor-smurfs do against all comers!

    ReplyDelete