Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Soviets, a Stormraven, and other Stuff!

I have been behind in posting, but productive given options for what to do in my spare time!

First off is a spare BMP I had kicking around for Team Yankee. Did both hulls so it could stand in for either a BMP-1 or BMP-2.


Then a random   Bones model - in this case the Eye of the Beholder which I will probably use in one of my Kings of War armies as some kind of monster. I think he came out pretty well.


An Ironclad Dreadnought - who will be a passenger on the last piece of my Imperial Fists army - the Stormraven (below). The plan is to drop this little angry bar fridge in the backfield of the opponent riding shotgun with a squad of Terminators up nice close and personal. 


Arm options:


And here is a batch of 10mm light horse for my Byzantine project that have been half done for eons. Finished them off. I am quite looking forward to the launch of the new version of MeG (Mortem et Gloriam) this weekend which I want to try for my 10mm stuff.





And of course the Stormraven. This has been in progress for quite a while. Lots of detail and with all the doors and windows - painted all of the interior as well. This completes my 2k of Imperial Fists. Now I just need the isolation to end so I can play again!!!








2 comments: