Friday, November 6, 2020

MeG and Flames of War armies

 I worked through a batch of old school, mixed bag 15mm Gauls/Britons over the past few weeks to flesh out a Pacto scale Mortem et Gloriam Ancient Briton army. Here they are in their glory:


I also completed a company of Fallschirmjager with Stug support for my late war German Flames of War collection. These are models by Plastic Soldier Company.




I conclude with a photo of what the remote learning environment often looks like in our home. I hope he is absorbing all of Grade 9 French. Or I suppose with the calculator handy, perhaps it's catmath.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same kind of 'helper' too. I work with two monitors, so on one of them I sometimes put Youtube on with some cat videos. It usually keeps him fixated for a bit. Just search "videos for cats to watch". People literally have made videos specifically for cats to watch.

    ReplyDelete