Thursday, December 28, 2017

Christmas loot and a bunch of other stuff

I aquired a bunch of pre-painted 15mm terrain for FOW and TY from Santa, including escarpments (bracketing three newly painted Stugs)


A terraced house and corner shop- a shout out to my chum Scott who I ran into at the Mission Fun and Games Boxing Day sale, this was where I snapped up the large houses. Scott - thanks for letting me slip into line with you! Hope you did as well as I did at the sale - these were 50% off.


a church


terraced house with a pair of newly painted 3d printed Tigers


corner shop with house


Interior detail of one of the houses


interior detail of the church


Interior detail of the corner shop


A pair of Tigers - 3d printed by my chum Clayton - passing the terraced house with interior detail shown


Rocky hill


Stug hiding in the rocky hill


Closer in - nicely detailed Battlfront plastic Stug and home-printed Tiger


And finally, a unit of painted Imperial Harquebusiers for chum Jonathan



Well, not quite finally I guess, I also acquired a box of Leopard 1s which I painted in gelbolive to match my ArmiesArmies C1s. The Battlefront Leps are the ones with aerials:



No comments:

Post a Comment