Monday, August 6, 2018

S'more Necrons!

Finished these a few days ago but have been a bit lazy about updating my blog. Here are some wraiths, warriors and more immortals. The wraiths are very cool models.







Then over the holiday weekend I did some more Necrons - an Annihilation Barge, Overlord and Lord:





And on top of that - more FOW early war Germans to reinforce my Panzer Company. Granatewerfers, Panzerbusche, Panzer IIs and IIIs. The Pz IIIs are from my chum Tim from Saskatoon who sent a crapload of FOW stuff my way in exchange for a handful of microarmor. Thanks Tim!!! (PS - all the Brits went to Dennis - we will be starting some late desert war stuff to get it one the table).










1 comment:

  1. Cheers! Just glad to know that after collecting dust for nearly a decade they're finally going to see some use again!

    ReplyDelete