Tuesday, August 21, 2018

US forces for FOW

I picked up a bunch of Shermans at a deep discount a few months ago, so decided to fill them out to a full FOW force ostensibly to fight my Afrika Korps but also to be converted to a late war FOW army. Here area couple of platoons of PSC Shermans and a platoon of armoured infantry in M3 tracks by Battlefront. Lest I forget - the vehicles are black primer with white highlight followed by Vallejo Olive Drab all by airbrush. Infantry are Field Drab trousers, Khaki blouse, Brown Violet helmets.





I also picked up some heavily discounted Vietnam FOW stuff a few months back - PT-76 tanks. Very nice sculpts by Battlefront. Again - lest I forget - these were black primed then white oversprayed, basecoated with Vallejo Air Dark Green, oversprayed with Vallejo Air Interior Green, washed with Agrax Earthshade then drybrushed with Middlestone. These I plan to use in a 'Nam scenario next month but also for Team Yankee.




No comments:

Post a Comment